Monday, February 21, 2011

A day of err/and


Just went to the supermarket, and now at the laundrymat.

Guy didn't let me buy a cigarette for a buck, and I told him off.  He said he only has a few left, and I'm like, "Dude! What the Fuck?" And he's like, "Yeah whatever man." And I'm like, Fuck you dude, you're an asshole." And he's like, "Why don't you bum a few more bucks and you can buy a pack." And I'm like, "I'm not a bum.  I just want one."  And he's like, "Oh you don't smoke a lot?"  And I'm like, "Yeah, I just like to buy one at a time from private venders."  And then I left, and he didn't sell me one.

Now he came back inside and I've been writing this thing, and we haven't said one word to eachother.  He's pretending to watch sports on tv, but he's totaly aware of my rufusal to acknowledge his presence. 

Yeah, his phone just rang, and he's pretending to have friends, but he knows that they're really not that cool.

*Commercial Break*

No comments:

Post a Comment