Monday, February 21, 2011

2 all the girls i've lov'd b4


Wow...

I can't believe I'm actually doing this.  What is it that I'm doing exactly, you may ask.  Well... I'm not really going to tell you right out, but hey, you knew that already didn't you?

The truth is that it doesn't really matter.  The whole thing is just a hoax, intended to get you all riled up and distracted from the main point (which is?).  Which happens to be a more important issue than whatever you're stuck on right now.

The truth is that I just don't care ~ well...  that's not exactly true now is it.  What I mean to say is that I am impervious to caring.  My tough outer shell precludes me from having any strong emotions, minus a strong affinity towards conjecture and blatent libel, I am a rock of pure and unadulterated cold fire, that can't be broken, save for the most magnanimous series of tools and manipulation (huh?).

What say you, pond of still water?  Would you like to face the wrath of my rabbit fist?  ~ No???  Well... then I will find another to thwart thee in the game of life, because I'm a true playa (at least when all my pieces are on the game board).  I will use my powers for evil or good as my whim suits itself, and you, you better be wary of my vestigal ego, because its tail flicks violently in your direction. 

On many occasions I have tasted the blood of my enemies, and to say that you are worthy of my blood lust is quite foward indeed, but pure conjecture, at least as far as I am concerned in this particular circumstance.

Funny, but I don't quite get you my dear.  You are elusive and wild, and I have no time to tame.  You may yet get away, and for you to do so, would be a great success on your part, knowing full well that my tracking skills are second to none, you may get away, but only if I let you scamper off into the wilderness.

This is turning out to be a pretty elaborate conceit, and although I am adept at word play, I may fail at bringing this one to a head.

I have heard from you reader, in forms that you may or may not be aware of, and what I have heard is good ~ for the most part.  It seems that you enjoy these somwhat roundabout jaunts through my psyche, even though you only sometimes know what I am talking about.  Forget it for now, because you have yet to see the finished work - a masterpiece in progress ~ a meandering of meaning, continueously underscored with nonsensical musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment