Wednesday, June 30, 2010

As Controversial as Jailbait


You know me...     I don't like to tell the truth straight up...   But you know me...  I'll give you the skinny if you really want to know...

Ok,

So here it is straight up.  There was a guy at Gritty's who told me that, "Drinking & not smoking is like shitting & not pissing."  I tend to agree with his sentiment for the most part, (only because i love the combinations) but i have to say that drinking and not fucking is at least as good of a combo.

I tire of idle chit chat.  I'm ready to get real with you people ("Who you callin' you people?") and really let you in on the mastermind behind the scenes.

You see there's really nothing to it ~ just a slap on the wrist and all of a sudden you're golden.  Nobody really knows how to deal with that so let me break it down more clearly. 

You gotta know when to lay the smack down, and when to lay the mack down.

It's that easy playa. [Ok, sidenote:  I met the ladies man tonight (as relayed to me from his ex_dodgeball teammate - pretty serious actually).  He was pretty cool, but i didn't see him in action - unfortunate that i don't have a story for him ~ yet.

Nevertheless ---

There were two girls from Russia, and they spoke very little english {this was at Amigo's}.  They were on the deck, and there were many admirers of their assets.

I had met a fellow earlier, his name was probably Mark, but he introduced himself to me as Marcus (this was at Gritty's).  We had hatched a plan to _________ (searching for word...) aquire the Russians, and this plan was set into motion with a swiftness that defied the laws of nature herself.

He met up with me after i made first contact.  It was an easy point.  All i had to do was find an outlet for a cell phone charger (not just any cell phone, a blackberry).  After that, my IN was sealed.  She was American, her name was Erika.  The other names i am not sure of ~ possibly...  Liaya or something?...   IDK... This shit was at the end of my understanding.

Marcus shows up and the plan that we set minutes before is coming to fruition. 

I say, "Hey Marcus! What's up!?"

He sits down and introduces himself to the Russians.  He speaks a little russian, and they like it...  I am talking to Erika at the time, who tells me the story of how she came to be in possession of two Russian girls [just barely 21].

She says...

That she has a friend who found these two girls one day, and he showed them a good time...  until...  He found out that they wouldn't put out, so he passes them onto her, who was looking for roomates at the time anyway so...   It all worked out, he even said that he would cover them if they needed it, but anyway...  Now was the first time that they ever hung out ~ the serious first day of this new deal...  And I'm telling you the truth when I say that these two spoke very little english... Like a miniscule amount at best.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment